THE MODERN ALBUM | {studio sample}

Wednesday, June 2, 2010


I'm in love! And maybe, just a little bit obsessed too!

When my new album sample arrived, I couldn't wait to break out my camera and post some pictures on the blog. I'm so excited about my new album collections. They are beautiful, elegant and made to last for generations to come. I LOVE them! I love designing the albums. I love looking at albums. I even just like holding them in my hands. See...told you...obsessed! There are so many styles, sizes and options available, I want to order one of each.

Its one thing to show family and friends prints from your wedding day, but nothing tells your wedding day story better than one of these one-of-a-kind albums. The modern album can be added to any wedding package or photo session.


The modern album features a hard cover with a sleek, modern design. Available in a variety of colors. You choose the photo!



Modern albums feature flush-mount pages, which allow pages to lay flat.


Storybook layout. Album design is sent to client for proofing before printing.




The Modern album also features a protective warparound dust jacket.

5 comments :

Anonymous June 2, 2010 at 3:41 PM  

You know that Krista is gonna steal that Emma... =0)

Melissa

Jen Arnold June 2, 2010 at 5:23 PM  

I totally have to agree with you Emma...I absolutely LOVE the albums too...They are AMAZING!!!...I will definitely be getting one of these for our wedding pictures...Keep up the great work...We love it... :-)

emma hutchinson photography June 2, 2010 at 6:36 PM  

LOL Melissa. Krista and Dave have ordered a leather fine-art album already.

Jen, you definitely should. They're such a nice keepsake from your wedding.

Anonymous June 8, 2010 at 10:17 PM  

You're not the only one obsessesd with the album - I absolutely love mine. Best idea in a long time. Will outlive any other kind of photo album. Can't keep my hands off it!!!!

Krista

emma hutchinson photography June 9, 2010 at 9:23 AM  

I'm so glad to hear that. Your wedding day in Cuba was beautiful, memorable and an amazing experience for all of us. Now, everyone that looks through your album will be able to see that too.

Post a Comment

If you do not have a google account, choose Name/URL.

Archive

Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP