JENNIFER + ALASTAIR | {e} session

Monday, January 3, 2011

My last professional photo shoot in 2010 was an {e} session with Jennifer and Alastair. Therefore, I thought it was only fitting for them to star in my first post in 2011. Woot!!

I met up with Jennifer and Alastair on December 30th. It was a winter wonderland. A little chilly, but absolutely gorgeous. After numerous winter sessions last year, I know what's important when shooting outdoors . . three layers, two pairs of socks and a warm pair of gloves. We met at Church Road Park in Grand Falls-Windsor. While kids took turns sledging down the hills in the background, we walked around the park and took advantage of the beautiful winter scenes around us.

I shot the majority of this {e} session using a Canon 70-200mm 2.8 L lens. It was my first time using this lens for portraits. I LOVE the depth of field and overall brightness of the images produced by this lens. It's a little heavier than my usual 24-105mm "go to" lens, but one thing I can say for sure....I'll be slipping it in my bag for my wedding this weekend :)

Here is Jennifer and Alastair. I will be photographing their wedding in July! 








2 comments :

Unknown January 3, 2011 at 10:50 PM  

Emma the pictures look great. We had an awesome time taking them and can't wait to see the rest. Thanks again.

Jennifer

Emma January 6, 2011 at 12:03 AM  

Hey Jen. You're very welcome. I'll be in touch soon.

emma

Post a Comment

If you do not have a google account, choose Name/URL.

Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP