ANNA + PATRICK | {double the cuteness}

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Among other things, its been a dream of mine to photograph baby twins since opening the studio. When Anna and Patrick's momma contacted me to set up a session, I was thrilled. I couldn't wait to meet them.

I have two younger brothers and one older sister. We're all very close. My oldest brother and I are the closest in age, less than two years to be exact. We grew up together, shared the same toys and had the same group of neighbourhood friends. I think its because of our close age that I've always felt a special connection with him. Anna and Patrick reminded me of that special bond.

During our session, I noticed Anna would reach for Patrick and Patrick would turn and look for Anna. The twins are a little over nine-months old. Being brother and sister is an unbreakable bond. Being twins, makes that bond even sweeter.

Thank you so much to Susan and Tony for allowing me to photograph the twins. It was a dream come true!













7 comments :

Mark and Kim Collett November 17, 2011 at 6:24 PM  

Tony and Susan they are absolutely gorgeous.

Susan & Tony Power November 17, 2011 at 6:59 PM  

Oh Emma, Tony and I just love the twins' pictures! If the others are even half as nice, they will be perfect! You did a wonderful job!

emma hutchinson photography November 17, 2011 at 8:25 PM  

I'm so glad you both like them. There are so many more that I could have posted. In fact, it was hard to choose.

Anonymous November 18, 2011 at 7:48 AM  

It seems ages since I left a comment on your blog - but I still check it out often.
I felt I had to say something this time.
The passion you have for what you do shows in both your images and in your text - I have said it before and I will say it again you truly capture the emotion.

You were born to be a TOG!

Cheers
Graham.

emma hutchinson photography November 18, 2011 at 9:50 AM  

Yes, I think you're right! I am so happy and comfortable with a camera around my neck, at a wedding or in the studio. My decision to become a full time "tog", was the best career decision I ever made!

carol ann Hynes November 18, 2011 at 9:08 PM  

The pictures off Anna and Patrick are just
beautiful.

Carol Ann Hynes

Nancy Peckford November 20, 2011 at 10:44 PM  

Awesome Job Emma!! They are super cute!!

Post a Comment

If you do not have a google account, choose Name/URL.

Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP