DEIDRE + GARY | {a precious gift} maternity session

Thursday, December 8, 2011



Its a special day, week, month for Deidre and Gary. They're expecting a baby! In fact, today is the official due date! I haven't heard yet whether baby arrived on schedule. I met with Deirde and Gary in early November for a maternity session. Since then, I've been spending alot of time in the studio photographing little ones of all ages. Over the past month, I've thought of Deidre and Gary a few times. They have lots of giggles and smiles to look forward to! During our maternity session, the couple were glowing. I think the happiness they felt shows in the images we captured. Take a look.




0 comments :

Post a Comment

If you do not have a google account, choose Name/URL.

Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP