HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY REBECCA | {little ones} | april 2012

Sunday, April 8, 2012

I can't believe this little angel is one!

Rebecca is a dream to photograph. As a newborn, she curled up nice and still, staring up at me with those big blue eyes and at her First Birthday Portrait, she was the perfect little model. I'm still amazed how fast that first year goes by.  


You may remember Rebecca from this image.


I have watched Rebecca grow over the past year and look forward to photographing that gorgeous little face again in the future! Oh...and her little brother who will arrive in just 8 weeks. Yip! More cuteness! I LOVE my job!








2 comments :

Sandra Finch Photography April 8, 2012 at 8:08 PM  

What a sweet little soul! Great job, Emma! Looks you captured this little sweetie's personality!

Melissa Miller April 8, 2012 at 10:14 PM  

How sweet! I love her "toothy" smile in the 3rd pic! She's too dainty to get dirty in cake pics! She's just beautiful!

Post a Comment

If you do not have a google account, choose Name/URL.

Archive

Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP