PARKER STYLE | {little ones} | may 2012

Thursday, May 3, 2012


When Parker came into the studio, I couldn't believe his enthusiasm for having his portrait taken - most four-year-old kids aren't that interested and would prefer to run around the studio and play peek-a-boo behind the backdrop. Not Parker. He was striking a pose (he had been practicing) and eager to change his shirt for the next shot. He really cracked me up. It was also Parker's idea to style his hair like a mini Mohawk. He rocked it!

I'm not a big fan of props. I prefer to keep things simple and let the little ones personality shine. Sometimes props are a distraction. A little ones personality gets hidden by their sudden concentration on their new toy. Those cute little dimples, that cheeky half smile or even the "mom, leave me alone" serious grin is lost.  

I definitely got a glimpse of Parker's personality. I hope you see it too!












0 comments :

Post a Comment

If you do not have a google account, choose Name/URL.

Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP