Miss Maggie | Pet Portrait Photography

Thursday, May 13, 2010


I've been a little preoccupied lately. Due to a software malfunction (like I really needed an excuse), I've been working on a new website design. The need for a new website offered the opportunity for a fresh new look. I'm really excited about it. A new website with a totally revamped look. Can't wait!

In the meantime, I hit the studio for an hour last night.

I have been planning to photograph Maggie, an American Cocker Spaniel, for a while now. Miss Maggie belongs to my sister, Kara. She will be 9 months old next Friday. Having Maggie in the studio gave me the chance to try out the new backdrops.









My adorable nephew and god son, Kadon (named after his parents, Kara & Donnie)

4 comments :

Anonymous May 13, 2010 at 8:06 PM  

WOW! Love them, you are so talented Emma!!

Kara

URL May 13, 2010 at 10:46 PM  

OMG, these pics are really AWSOME.

emma hutchinson photography May 13, 2010 at 11:08 PM  

Thanks so much. I love every minute spent in the studio!

greym May 14, 2010 at 7:16 AM  

I know because of speaking with you before you did the shoot, that you wanted a very "Royal" type of look to the dog and I think because of your choice of background you achieved that with the very first shot - it is like a champion type of shot. The one of the dog in the basket is almost 3D it looks as though it is coming out of the screen - Once again great work.

Post a Comment

If you do not have a google account, choose Name/URL.

Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP