My Nephew | Portrait Photography

Sunday, May 16, 2010


This post is for Kadon. While photographing Miss Maggie last week, I could tell Kadon wanted in on the action. I'm not sure if it was being in the new studio space or watching Maggie get her picture taken, but he was overflowing with excitement.

When I asked Kadon if he would pose, he was more than willing. Isn't he cute?

Look at those lil' freckles.



This one is a surprise for my sister. Cool huh?

These were taken using a snoot, which restricts the light hitting the subject. What a little poser. lol.




Love ya Pumpkin!

4 comments :

Jennifer Freake May 16, 2010 at 8:47 PM  

Emma!! He is gorgeous!

Anonymous May 16, 2010 at 10:22 PM  

Real nice photos Emma, and Kaydon is having a ball by the looks of it. Love it!!
Tom Shea

emma hutchinson photography May 16, 2010 at 11:55 PM  

Thank you for commenting. He's my little pumpkin and I love him to pieces. I just might have to take more pictures of him. But first, I have to show off my other nephew, Ashton. Stay tuned for that.

Anonymous May 17, 2010 at 9:28 AM  

Emma these pics are amazing, your awesome.....love you!

Post a Comment

If you do not have a google account, choose Name/URL.

Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP