JENNIFER + MARC | {the chef and the pharmacist}

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Jennifer and Marc put together a beautiful outdoor ceremony. They were married at the Riverwood Inn in Springdale on Saturday, August 27th.

The couple chose their wedding date based on the weather. They figured the weather at the end of August would be perfect - not so hot, probably overcast (love) and a slight breeze. Our Newfoundland weather offered the complete opposite! The sun was blazing (28 degrees I believe),  there wasn't a cloud in the sky and no breeze. Bright sunlight and no shade is a photographers nightmare. Having done a number of weddings in these conditions, I know a few tricks. The right equipment and camera settings is essential, but experience and knowing what works is the key. We found a couple of locations that were perfect and got amazing shots.

I had a wonderful time with Jennifer and Marc. Jennifer told me at the end of the night, spending the afternoon with me taking photos was her favourite part of the day. It was one of the best compliments I could receive. Being told I take great photos is one thing. Knowing I made the experience an enjoyable one for the newlyweds is heartwarming.























0 comments :

Post a Comment

If you do not have a google account, choose Name/URL.

Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP