Elizabeth + Jason | Engagement Photography

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

What a great day I had on Saturday. An e-session with Elizabeth and Jason and a family session with the Penney's. Wait until you see seventeen month old Gracie...omg adorable! I can't wait to blog a few photos from that session too.

Elizabeth and Jason will be walking down the aisle on June 4th, 2011. We met at Sanger Park to take a few engagement photos. Elizabeth pre-warned me that Jason was a little on the shy side. These guys are so cute together. When Jason wasn't really sure what to do in front of the camera, Elizabeth was there to snuggle in and put him at ease. By the end of the e-session, I think Jason was ready to strike a pose. ha ha.

The weather was great. We had to take shelter under a nearby park hut at one point to avoid getting drenched. I didn't mind. The light is usually awesome after a shower and the grass and fall colors really shine.


I think this one might be my favourite. It find its so natural.







so cute....












6 comments :

Anonymous October 12, 2010 at 3:39 PM  

Absolutely beautiful! I'm so happy for them! Funny Emma that you commented on how shy Jason is... I remember a time when Elizabeth was that shy too!

Congrats
Melissa Miller

emma hutchinson photography October 12, 2010 at 4:26 PM  

Thanks Melissa.

April Lanning October 12, 2010 at 4:46 PM  

Love them! They are all beautiful....but with these two it's hard to get a bad pic...can't wait to see the rest!

I can't wait for the wedding, going to be so much fun!!!!!

Congrats! Great job Emma!

Anonymous October 12, 2010 at 4:46 PM  

I'm sooo excited!! Very nice Emma, I can't wait to see the rest!

emma hutchinson photography October 12, 2010 at 4:48 PM  

Thank you April. I'm anticipating a great time at their wedding too.

Anonymous October 13, 2010 at 6:21 AM  

Once again great pics Emma - I love the way you take control of the Depth Of Field it really makes what you want to be "The Centre Of Attention".
Perfect.
Greym.

Post a Comment

If you do not have a google account, choose Name/URL.

Archive

Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP