The Penney {family} | Central Newfoundland Portrait Photography

Thursday, October 14, 2010

I love all four seasons {well...then again, I could easily go into hibernation at the first sign of snow}. I love to hear the birds sing after a long cold winter and who doesn't love summer. I love fall and everything it has to offer. Clean, crisp air and beautiful photography back-drops full of autumn colors. I also love family portrait sessions...

I met up with the Penney family while they were in Grand Falls-Windsor for Thanksgiving weekend. It wasn't long before the family portrait session became all about seventeen-month-old Gracie. How could it not...she's a bundle of cuteness. It was hard NOT to focus on her. I'm sure you'll agree...




0 comments :

Post a Comment

If you do not have a google account, choose Name/URL.

Archive

Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP