BABY ABIGAIL | {newborn + family} photography

Wednesday, June 8, 2011


My portrait session with little Abigail and her proud parents, Vanessa + Matt was a little spare of the moment. The new parents weren't going to have newborn photos taken until Matt got called away for work and will be away for six long months. I'm so glad they decided to come into the studio. Babies change so quickly in the first few months, so it's nice to capture their "newness."


I really enjoyed the time I spent with them. Vanessa and I grew up in Grand Falls-Windsor and attended many of the same high school parties, so it was nice to catch up and meet her handsome husband. I hope I'm allowed to say that *blush*.

As Ellen DeGeneres says "A-ny-way..." here is Abigail (just 16 days new) with her Mom + Dad.









0 comments :

Post a Comment

If you do not have a google account, choose Name/URL.

Archive

Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP