RICHARD + PAM | {Love is Patient. Love is Kind}

Thursday, June 23, 2011

 
On Saturday, June  18th, I spent the day with Richard + Pam in Lewisporte. Despite the usual minor wedding day glitches, the day was absolutely perfect. It was a little chilly, but we couldn't have asked for better weather, especially with rain clouds threatening a downpour any second. It was a beautiful day!

I first met Pam in September 2008. She was a bridesmaid at one of the first weddings I photographed in Lewisporte. I can't tell you how great it feels to have a Bridesmaid from one wedding contact you to photograph their upcoming nuptials - makes you realize, you must have made a good impression.

Pam + Richard are such an adorable couple. It made me smile each time I heard Richard ask his wife "Sweetheart, can I get you anything?" or "How are you doing hon?" It was a real honor to photograph their wedding.

At wedding receptions, I always meet amazing people. It's a little strange at first - sitting at a table surrounded by strangers. I never got their names, but I had a lovey chat with the guests at my table on Saturday. I also want to send a shout out to Groomsmen Alex English . . . Thanks for the company while waiting for the dance to start!

















. . . and this is how we ended the day - in the back seat of a Trans Am!

3 comments :

Michelle June 24, 2011 at 10:37 AM  

Emma....this is beautiful!! Can't wait to see the rest :)

Emma June 24, 2011 at 10:45 AM  

Thank you Michelle. It was nice to see you again too! Are you sick of me taking your photo yet? lol.

Michelle June 26, 2011 at 11:17 AM  

LOL No not yet!!! It was so nice to see you again too, I'm sure we will cross paths again !! :):)

Post a Comment

If you do not have a google account, choose Name/URL.

Archive

Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP