CRYSTAL + NATE | {love and marriage}

Tuesday, July 5, 2011


Whew...its full swing wedding season madness. July is going to be one hectic month. I have seven weddings, a couple portrait sessions and its my birthday on the 18th. hint hint. lol.

A wedding decorator once said to me..."You know, we're probably the only two people that look forward to Mondays and February." But, you know what? While totally wiped out afterward, I look forward to every Friday and Saturday wedding!

I think its important that newlyweds get a glimpse of images from their special day, so I'm taking a break from editing to feature one of my latest weddings.

The first wedding of the month was that of Crystal and Nathan (or Nate). The happy couple said "I Do" on Canada Day in Grand Falls-Windsor. Their special day was nothing short of a fairytale wedding, complete with horse drawn carriage.




Crystal with her MOH and sister, Tiffany.



This is Lucas. Crystal and Nates one-year-old son.


 ... and this is the couples daughter, Carly.


Love and Marriage. Love and Marriage ...










1 comments :

Tanya July 8, 2011 at 10:52 AM  

beautiful pictures...i love them

Post a Comment

If you do not have a google account, choose Name/URL.

Archive

Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP