JENNIFER + BRAD | {mr and mrs eddy}

Thursday, October 6, 2011


As I write this blog post, Jennifer and Brad are on their first adventure together as husband and wife. They're honeymooning in Greece. I can't say enough good things about this couple. They're sweet, thoughtful, easy-going and most of all fun to be around!

I met Jennifer and Brad for the first time at a house party. It was a few years ago now. I'm not sure I even had the chance to speak to Brad that night. You know how it is, the boys navigate to one room and the girls another. I instantly liked Jennifer. I didn't see either of them after that night, but I always remembered Jennifer for her witty humor and great personality.

When Jennifer contacted me at the end of 2010 and asked if I would photograph their wedding, I was delighted. We met shortly after for an engagement session. It was a chilly December day, but we had a great time all the same.

Jennifer and Brad were married on Saturday, October 1st in Grand Falls-Windsor. It was a beautiful warm day, but the weather forecast said rain. I was optimistic and had a feeling, it wasn't going to stop us from going outdoors for photos. In fact, after the ceremony, the rain held off and we spent the whole afternoon at Church Road Park. We had a fantastic time and captured beautiful images.

Congratulations Jennifer and Brad. Enjoy every moment of your honeymoon. 

να είναι ασφαλής!   έχει τη διασκέδαση!   απολαύσετε!




















 



Jennifer and Brad surprised guests with a choreographed, ballroom-style first dance. It was fantastic!


4 comments :

Darlene Hancock October 6, 2011 at 5:54 PM  

Beautiful pictures Emma! Beautiful wedding!

Emma October 7, 2011 at 12:19 AM  

It sure was!

Sandra Finch Photography October 7, 2011 at 3:35 PM  

Beautiful work, Emma! Jennifer looks great!! Looks like a fabulous day!

emma October 9, 2011 at 11:10 PM  

Thanks Sandra. It was a fantastic day!

Post a Comment

If you do not have a google account, choose Name/URL.

Archive

Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP