MAKE EM' STANDOUT | {studio sample}

Friday, October 14, 2011


If you follow my Facebook page, you will already know that I recently ordered a bunch of studio samples. There are so many fabulous custom products available and I couldn't wait to get my hands on a few of them. I'm so pleased with the look, feel and most importantly, the quality of these products. I feel confident offering each one of them to my clients. I know you're gonna love em' too!

The first product I'd like to share with you are called standout prints.


Standouts are prints mounted on a thick, lightweight board with a black, hard plastic edge. Standouts come equipped with pre-drilled holes on the back, turning a print into ready to hang art!


The samples shown are all mounted on 3/4" panels. Standout mounting is also available on 1-1/2" panels.


Just like gallery wrap canvas prints, standouts are perfect for wall collages! This is the collage display I now have in my studio.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

If you do not have a google account, choose Name/URL.

Archive

Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP