TRACY + BRIAN | {fall in love}

Wednesday, October 19, 2011


It took me approximately ten seconds to write the title of this blog post. The awesome play on words wasn't my idea. Fall in love was the overall theme for Tracy and Brian's fall wedding. There was so much about their wedding to fall in love with! It was an unseasonably warm day for mid October and the fall colors were absolutely gorgeous. Tracy's bouquet and the royal blue dresses she chose for her Bridesmaids, complimented the fall themed decor perfectly.

The couple were married Saturday, October 15th at the Immaculate Conception Cathedral in Grand Falls-Windsor. Their reception was held at the Grand Falls Golf Club. While I'm on the topic. If you're planning a wedding in Grand Falls-Windsor, I highly recommend the Golf Club for your reception. I have been there six or seven times this year - that many, they tell me I'm part of the team now. lol. The service and overall atmosphere is phenomenal and the food provided by Chef, Peter Butler is amazing!!

Tracy and Brian are extremely sweet! I have the best clients ever! As always, I was made to feel at home and part of the family for the day. It was an honor to photography their wedding and celebrate with them. Tracy, I know you're waiting anxiously to see your images. You may even be the first to read this. I hope you're wedding day was everything you dreamed it would be and more.




















The glowing carved pumpkin was a nice touch.





0 comments :

Post a Comment

If you do not have a google account, choose Name/URL.

Archive

Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP