Adiós por ahora

Monday, April 12, 2010


May is looking to be a busy month for me. So, before all the madness begins, I'm taking off for a week. Sand, sun and a cocktail or two with friends. Sounds good to me. My fiancé and I...and just a few mates (12 to be exact) are heading to Cuba. I will be out of the office and unable to return any calls, emails and facebook messages from April 17th-25th.

I have a few exciting projects to conclude when I return, including an opening party for my new studio space - really excited about that! Its been my dream for many years to have a studio. A place to work. A place to learn. A place to create. Its perfect. I'll tell you all about it later.

"Goodbye for now"

3 comments :

Anonymous April 16, 2010 at 1:53 PM  

A Party!! In your studio!! When when when!! You can count me in.

Vanessa Rose May 13, 2010 at 9:13 PM  

Emma,

Congratulations on your new studio! The fact that it's been a dream of yours for so many years makes it even more amazing! Your work is absolutely beautiful! The most precious moments in people's lives have been captured by you...you should be very proud!

emma hutchinson photography May 13, 2010 at 11:12 PM  

Thanks Vanessa. I can't tell you what it means to have people following my blog and looking at my work. Its amazing. I'm a very happy girl! Receiving comments like this make me want to work harder to capture those special moments.

~emma~

Post a Comment

If you do not have a google account, choose Name/URL.

Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP