Wanda Lee + Chad | Central Newfoundland Wedding Photography

Sunday, July 25, 2010


It really doesn't matter to me whose getting married. I just love weddings! I love the excitement. I love the anticipation. I love watching strangers say I do. But, to witness a friend get married, adds a little something special.

I have known Wanda for approximately five years. We met at the start of my real estate career. I was the rookie and Wanda was the office administrator. We hit it off and stayed in contact even after I left to join another agency.

It was really great to witness Wanda and Chad start this new chapter. Their wedding yesterday signified the start of their "happily ever after" and I was happy to be a part of their day.









Brooklynn, the Flower Girl. Adorable?

Seeing Jessica, Wanda's daughter, help her mom get ready was really sweet.

Note to all Grooms. It's not an easy task getting into a wedding dress. Sometimes, it takes more than one try :)

In memory of her mom. The earrings pinned to the pink ribbon of Wanda's bouquet belong to her late mother, who died of breast cancer when Wanda was a teenager.

A few last minute touch-ups for the flower girl.

Benjamin, the ring bearer.







...happily ever after.





I love this shot!

The Davis family



This was too funny not to post : )

What a beautiful bride.







The Wedding Party dance.

2 comments :

Anonymous July 25, 2010 at 9:31 PM  

Emma, the pictures are beautiful. When I look at the pictures I feel the moments all over again. We cannot wait to see them all. You were not only our photographer, you were our friend and we will remember this day in the years to come because of your pictures.

Wanda & Chad

emma hutchinson photography July 25, 2010 at 10:27 PM  

Thank you. Your comment made me smile.

It was the perfect day! Congratulations.

Post a Comment

If you do not have a google account, choose Name/URL.

Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP