Natalie + Jay | Central Newfoundland Wedding Photography

Sunday, August 15, 2010


Natalie and Jay said "I do" at the Holy Trinity Anglican Church in Grand Falls-Windsor on Saturday. It was a hot one! The weather called for 24 degrees, but I swear, it felt like 35.

I was super-excited about photographing their wedding. You may recognize Natalie and Jay from the {e} session we did back in March. The engagement session allowed me to see how this couple interacted with each other before their big day...how they touched, kissed, even the way they nestle perfectly into each others arms. Directing them on Saturday was a breeze....I already knew what worked best for them.

The people involved in this wedding were amazing. I honestly {might sound corny}, felt like another member of the family. I have to give a shout out to the wedding party and Kim, the wedding coordinator. You were all fabulous to work with and Thank You for being so patient and cooperative on such a hot day.

I hope you enjoy viewing Natalie and Jay's wedding story here on {the blog} as much as I enjoyed photographing it!

I am by no means, a "shoe girl" - couldn't walk in a pair of stiletto's without looking like I was on stilts if I tried - but, I can appreciate a sexy pair of heels when I see some. Check out Natalie's fruchsia pumps.














Just about ready to head to the church.


Natalie and her MOH, Heather.


The Guys....


...and their ride.


First official photo as husband and wife.






The ringer bearer, Carter and the flower girl, Brooklyn.






Stylin' wedding party.


...and the beautiful bride.


























Natalie and Jay performed one of the sexiest choreographed "first dances" I've seen. Awesome you guys!


3 comments :

Kim Knight August 16, 2010 at 6:31 PM  

Emma, I know you had some easy subjects to work with but the pictures you did are amazing. Great job!

Natalie Legere August 17, 2010 at 3:17 AM  

Natalie & Jason
Emma we are so happy with the pics! You are awesome! Thanks for capturing our happiness on our special day!

emma hutchinson photography August 17, 2010 at 10:29 AM  

I was happy to be there! It was a great day.

Congratulations again.

Post a Comment

If you do not have a google account, choose Name/URL.

Archive

Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP