Glamour Photography {unveiled} | Central Newfoundland

Monday, November 22, 2010


This is just a small sneak peak. I was going to wait until all the photos were ready for publishing, but I'm just too darn excited!! Last week's glamour session was monumental for me. It started as a simple photo shoot. Leah and I met at the studio and BAM I was morphed into my first modeling session. But, it wasn't until all the studio lights were put away and the backdrop was pulled up, that I was realized how important this session was for me. More on that in the full post.

I can't begin to explain how much fun we had. Leah was fantastic. She didn't even look at me crazy when I said, "OK, now wrap this scarf around your head." We focused on head shots {for now}. But, I have a feeling you'll be seeing more of Leah on my blog.


It goes without saying, Leah is absolutely gorgeous. Canada's Next Top Model? Possibly. There is one thing I know for sure. Out of the two hundred photos we took last Thursday, she will have a portfolio agencies will be fighting over. I've already told her to remember me when she's famous : )

9 comments :

Anonymous November 22, 2010 at 8:21 PM  

Absolutely Stunning! Colors are so vibrant!

emma hutchinson photography November 22, 2010 at 9:23 PM  

Thank you. More to come!

Cora November 23, 2010 at 8:30 AM  

beautiful what more can you say

Anonymous November 24, 2010 at 4:59 PM  

Stunning!

Trevor Dean Photography November 24, 2010 at 9:54 PM  

Great Job Emma,

I've really gotta get together with you one of these days! I would love to see your studio space :) Keep up the fantastic work!!

Anonymous November 24, 2010 at 10:30 PM  

Cant wait to see the others Emma!!

-Leah

emma hutchinson photography November 24, 2010 at 11:12 PM  

Thank you. The job is easy when you have the right lighting set-up ... and a beautiful model of course ;)

Minus any unexpected distractions, I will hopefully showcase a few more on friday.

Dennis December 1, 2010 at 10:40 PM  

Awesome photos Emma, I feel as though I am viewing something exceptional in the photo and with Leah. Keep it up.

Dennis

emma hutchinson photography December 2, 2010 at 1:42 PM  

Thank you Dennis. I'm anticipating lots of exciting things happening in 2011 :)

Post a Comment

If you do not have a google account, choose Name/URL.

Archive

Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP