MELISSA + DAVID | {maternity session} | march 2012

Monday, March 26, 2012


"The decision to have a child is momentous.
It is to decide forever to have your heart  go walking outside your body."

I came across this quote online a few months ago. How true are those words?

Having a baby is a life-long adventure. You carry a baby under your heart for nine-months and that child has your heart for a lifetime.

I have known Melissa and David for a few years now. I know how excited they are to be expecting. Needless to say, I was so pleased when they asked me to photograph their baby bump. During their maternity session, I could see that joy of becoming parents shining through in every image.

Baby N is expected to arrive in mid May. I can't wait to meet him!












8 comments :

Jen Arnold March 26, 2012 at 2:48 PM  

Absolutely stunning!!! :)

emma hutchinson photography March 26, 2012 at 2:54 PM  

Thank you Jen. I thought Melissa looked amazing. She's a very happy mamma-to-be.

Nancy Peckford March 26, 2012 at 5:57 PM  

Beautiful!

Sabrina Butt March 26, 2012 at 7:22 PM  

OMG Melissa and David your pics are absolutely stunning....you look amazing Melissa!!!!!

Jenny Jefferies March 26, 2012 at 10:52 PM  

Such a beautifil Mama...can't wait to meet the little man when I am home this summer!

Lynne Power March 27, 2012 at 12:16 PM  

Melissa & David the photo's are amazing... If the little fella is as photogenic as both of you guys your going to have some pics coming up!!!! She does great work

Ruby March 28, 2012 at 2:13 PM  

The pics are absolutely beautiful.

Dee Smith March 28, 2012 at 4:25 PM  

You are both absolutely gorgeous - or should I say all three are gorgeous. You make us proud you are so happy.
Great-Aunt Dee

Post a Comment

If you do not have a google account, choose Name/URL.

Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP