PORTRAIT SESSION // THE POWER FAMILY

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Summer is finally here! And I'm coming out of hiding :)

I recently met the sweetest little boy. At just three-months-old, Riley John stole my heart. Those big blue eyes and heart-shaped lips. Oh my! What a cutie!

His momma, Danielle was first a student in my Basics4Beginners Photo Workshop and then assisted me during a busy wedding season last summer. This girl is awesome. She's sweet, funny and has the most amazing personality. So, when she asked if I would photograph her little family, I was all in.

We met at Sanger Park early Saturday morning and the light (while bright and sunny) was perfect in all the right places. 

Meet Riley John....

The Power Family

The Power Family

The Power Family

The Power Family

The Power Family

The Power Family

The Power Family

The Power Family

The Power Family

0 comments :

Post a Comment

If you do not have a google account, choose Name/URL.

Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP