Jamie + Greg | Central Newfoundland Wedding Photography

Tuesday, September 7, 2010


Despite the impending arrival of Hurricane Earl, Saturday was a perfect day for a wedding. Jamie and HOT Greg tied the knot at the Salvation Army church in Point Leamington, followed by a reception at the Mount Peyton Hotel in Grand Falls-Windsor.

From the moment I arrived on Saturday, to the minute I left the reception, Jamie was beaming. The day she had been dreaming about was finally here. The joy she felt getting married to her "childhood crush" was evident throughout the day. The girl never stopped smiling!

I love hearing the stories and jokes told by members of the wedding party, family and friends during the speeches segment of the day. You can certainly learn a lot about people at wedding receptions. I laughed and (almost) cried a few times. It turns out, Jamie had a crush on Greg as a teenager and longed for the day when he would ask her on a date. Jamie's mom, Tina filled the audience in on a little secret. Before they started dating, Greg was known to Jamie and her friends as HOT Greg. Ah, the days of young love :)

They are a wonderful couple and obviously care very deeply for one another. A wedding is a special day for everyone involved. I'm so honored I get to share it!














Jamie and her baby, Jax.








I caught this shot just a few minutes after Jamie's mom, Tina and Grandpa Rice gave her away. She didn't take her eyes off Greg during the whole ceremony. It was beautiful.


The wedding party insisted on doing the "jumping" shot! ha ha. Love it!
































Congratulations you two! To check out Greg and Jamie's engagement session, click here

8 comments :

Anonymous September 7, 2010 at 12:22 PM  

Awesome job Emma! Thank you so much!

Tina Baker
Mother of the Bride!

emma hutchinson photography September 7, 2010 at 12:35 PM  

Thank you and you're very welcome.

Anonymous September 7, 2010 at 6:26 PM  

Once again some great shots and the colours are awesome. It is funny the wedding party "jumping" seems to be becoming your signature shot - I remember the very first time you did it and now I see it a lot on wedding pictures.

Greym

emma hutchinson photography September 7, 2010 at 6:27 PM  

Signature shot eh! That's pretty cool. This was a great way to finish off the afternoon before heading to the reception. I think the wedding party had fun getting this jump just right...and of course I had fun watching.

Anonymous September 7, 2010 at 7:44 PM  

Emma,

These pictures are absolutely breath taking. You totally exceeded my expectations. I just can't stop looking at them. Looking at these pictures made me laugh, made me cry and most of all made me feel exactly as I did on my wedding day. Thank you for giving me such beautiful pictures to keep of the memories of our wedding day. I Can't wait to see the rest!

You are an amazing photographer and a beautiful person. I'll be calling on you to take any future pictures we will want!

Thanks again!

Jamie
The Bride

emma hutchinson photography September 7, 2010 at 8:18 PM  

Holy Moly Jamie! You just made me fill-up. Seriously. Thank you so much for the kind words. I'm so glad you enjoyed your sneak peak. There are lots more pictures to come! Thank you so much again.

carol ann rice September 8, 2010 at 8:09 PM  

what an awesome job! the pics are georgous! can't wait to see the rest! jamie's nan. maybe greg will call me nan now too. lol.

emma hutchinson photography September 8, 2010 at 9:14 PM  

Thank you Carol Ann.

I'm sure Greg will love to call you Nan!

Post a Comment

If you do not have a google account, choose Name/URL.

Archive

Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP