WILLIAMS | {family} | august 2012

Monday, August 27, 2012


I met with the Williams Family last week at Church Road Park. It was a beautiful summer day. Kids were playing in the sand, chasing the ducks and burning off some of that endless energy. Two-year-old Autumn had the same idea.

The images of Autumn and her little sister, Kate (just five months old) are so sweet.

I love working with children. Especially toddlers. While I love setting up shots of little ones - sitting in the grass or playing with toys - my favourite images are those captured on the fly. To me, those natural expressions and adorable giggles make the best images.

I'm pretty sure, I'm going to have to order a couple of these as canvas wraps for the studio :)

 



We had a quick rain shower during the session...but that didn't stop Autumn from exploring.












0 comments :

Post a Comment

If you do not have a google account, choose Name/URL.

Archive

Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP