BIRTHDAY STUDIO SESSION: DARIA

Monday, June 3, 2013


 
Daria was one of my first baby year babies. I photographed her as a newborn, at 3 months, 6 months and one year. It was so much fun to photograph her and watch her grow. I was sad to see her first year come to an end. So, I was thrilled when her mom and dad emailed me and wanted to book a session for her 2nd birthday. Daria had changed so much. She was all grown up!

Here are a couple images from her 2nd Birthday Session.



 
This next image was a special request from her mom and dad listing all the things Daria loves.

2 comments :

Jennifer Dawe Photography June 4, 2013 at 1:24 PM  

The sweetest!! Look at her genuine smile! You can tell she had lots of fun with you!

I LOVE that you added images from her previous sessions! What an incredible blog idea. :) Nice work!

emma hutchinson photography June 4, 2013 at 8:12 PM  

Thank you Jennifer!

Post a Comment

If you do not have a google account, choose Name/URL.

Archive

Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP