PORTRAIT SESSION // THE WATERMAN FAMILY

Monday, June 10, 2013

There is nothing more rewarding to me than spending time with a family while capturing images they will cherish for days, weeks, years-to-come.
 
Meet the Waterman Family - Jennifer, Jonathan and Jaden. We spent an hour or so at Sanger Park in Grand Falls-Windsor on Saturday. Three-year-old Jaden was an absolute joy to photograph. He surprised me. Normally, I'm expecting to work up a sweat when working with toddlers (once they can walk, they soon learn to run. Right moms!?). With Jaden in the lead, we casually walked around the park. I don't know if Jaden was a little weary around a stranger, curious about my camera or just loved to have his photo taken, but when I pointed the camera in his direction, he paused, tilted his head and smiled. What a doll!
 
These are just a few of the memories we recorded.
 









0 comments :

Post a Comment

If you do not have a google account, choose Name/URL.

Archive

Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP