ENGAGEMENT SESSION // SARAH + MIKE

Thursday, September 12, 2013

I may have a new found love for engagement sessions. The more e-sessions I do, the more I love them! Love-love-love. Yes, that's right. That much!
 
I met Sarah and Mike on a beautiful summer day last month. It was high noon. They walked hand-in-hand under a perfect blue sky.  The warm sunlight from above was strong, but gorgeous when diffused by the tall trees or scattered cloud cover. We chose our locations at Sanger Park carefully and I think the images turned out absolutely fabulous.
 
What could be more fun than spending an afternoon with a couple, not only in love, but recently engaged and about to plan a spectacular day dedicated to celebrating their nuptials and crown them Mr and Mrs! I mean, c'mon. I have the best job in the world, right!?
 
Sarah and Mike rocked their e-session and I can not wait for their wedding shindig next July.
 

 







0 comments :

Post a Comment

If you do not have a google account, choose Name/URL.

Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP