Jenn + Brad {e} session | Central Newfoundland Engagement Photography

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I love photographing couples in love. I love the affection, the glances and the awkwardness of having their first professional photos taken as a newly engaged couple. lol. It makes for a fun afternoon for everyone involved.

Meet Jenn and Brad. They will be saying "I do" next October. I met up with them a couple Saturdays ago to take their engagement photos. It was a little on the cold side, but the sky was blue and the sun was shining.....the perfect day for outdoor photos in December. I had a great time with Jenn and Brad. They are so free-spirited and funny. I'm looking forward to "shooting" them again in 2011.

Enjoy...










0 comments :

Post a Comment

If you do not have a google account, choose Name/URL.

Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP