Merry Crimble + Happy New Year

Friday, December 24, 2010



Today has to be my favourite day of the year. It's THE day of all days. Its a day of magic, anticipation and joy. Christmas Day is awesome {of course}, filled with music, presents and celebration. But, its Christmas eve where it all starts for us. Its the excitement in my nephews eyes, the giddy spirit emanating from my parents and the laughter I share with my siblings that I love and look forward to all year long.

Before breaking away to enjoy this wonderful Christmas Eve, I just wanted to take a minute to thank YOU. To all the Brides and Grooms, newly engaged couples, families and any other clients I've had the pleasure of meeting in 2010. Your stories have touched my heart. I wish you all the best for the new year and hope to see you again soon. To YOU, the readers, who take the time to follow my blog. Knowing you're out there gives me a reason to write and share my work. I'd also like to thank my family for always encouraging me to chase my dreams and an awesome circle of friends for spreading the word. Merci!

Enjoy everything Christmas offers. Enjoy the treats, feasts, music and of course presents. But, most of all enjoy the time you have to spend with loved ones and friends. Photograph each special moment in your mind and cherish them all year long. These are the moments that make life so amazing.

From my heart to yours, Merry Crimble!

Note: I can't blog without posting a photo. Baby Parker will always have a special place in my heart.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

If you do not have a google account, choose Name/URL.

Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP