Sweet Baby {Benjamin} | Newborn Portrait Photography

Sunday, December 19, 2010

I've been a tad bit neglectful of this here my blog lately. Its been a hectic couple of weeks. After numerous sessions, I've been busy working to get images ready for clients before Christmas. I'm pleased to report, I was successful. Now, its time to try and catch up on blog posts...

I'd like to introduce sweet baby Benjamin. At the time of our portrait session, Benjamin was just eleven days old. He arrived approximately two weeks early. Oh my...he was so tiny. I had to move in real close just to capture his tiny toes. Congratulations to Karen and John on their gorgeous bundle of joy. 







0 comments :

Post a Comment

If you do not have a google account, choose Name/URL.

Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP