SOLEIL | {little miss sunshine in my studio}

Sunday, August 21, 2011

This little angle reminds me of sunshine. I wasn't sure how to pronounce her name at first - I've never met a Soleil before. I love unique names. So when she came into the studio with her mom and dad, I was quick to ask. For those that didn't make the connection like me, it's pronounced the same as Cirque du Soleil. From the moment I heard her name, I've thought of sunshine.

Before writing this post, I decided to google the name. Just out of curiosity. I was hoping to find a meaning. I was surprised to discover two things. One, there is an actress of the same name. And two, Soleil is french for sun! I swear I had no idea! I think it's pretty neat and I was so pleased to have "little miss sunshine" in my studio.






0 comments :

Post a Comment

If you do not have a google account, choose Name/URL.

Archive

Ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP